Head of Financial Products
Portify provides software to businesses, who then provide Portify's app to flexible workers to help improve their financial wellbeing.
This person in this role will be responsible for leading the development of our financial product portfolio. While we currently offer budgeting, tax returns, savings, insurance and emergency credit to our users, we are going beyond these to develop next generation financial products that the world is yet to see.
To be amazing at this role, you need to back our mission, be an experience fintech operator, and have the rare ability to combine strategic vision with world class execution skills.
This will be a multifaceted role, with no two days the same. In brief, you will define the strategic direction of our financial product portfolio, and proceed to execute to take these products to market.
You will work closely with the CEO, and be in charge of constantly looking out for our next opportunity. This role has the potential to transition into a more senior position, pending our overall growth trajectory.
Here are examples of what you might be doing:
Here are the key requirements for this role:
- Leadership experience in a recognised fintech startup, ideally in the consumer loans and credit spaces.
- A demonstrable track record of achieving traction and business impact in senior leadership roles in a startup.
- Contacts with potential LPs across alternative investment firms, pensions funds, and experience raising from said LPs is a huge plus.
- A strong belief in our mission, and a positive attitude and a hunger to be the best you can be.
1. We hire people who we believe in, who are exceptionally smart, driven, and independent.
2. We decide where we need to get to together, and support you however we can so you can get us there.
3. We expect you to relish this responsibility, and work hard to maintain and build upon that trust.
We treat each other respectfully, we aim for success in everything we do, we value intelligence and dedication, and we have a laugh along the way.